|SOL: C/T 6-8.3, C/T 6-8.4, C/T 6-8.5, C/T 6-8.9
|Objective: The Student will be able to
use a CAD program to build a kitchen exactly like the one in the
Review the following:
- What does CAD mean?
- Who would use a CAD program?
- How do you move an object?
- How do you rotate an object?
- Build the walls and floor using the rectangle tool.
- Use the materials to color the floor and the walls.
- All components are found in Kitchen and Dining groups.
- DO NOT use the resize feature for any of the kitchen components.
Ask these questions:
- How does your kitchen compare with mine?
- Do your cabinets line up correctly?
- Are the colors correct?
- What problems did you have? (may want to ask tomorrow as a